Your Golf Fit Trainer will take you through our unique Golf Fit Movement Assessment. Following this, PGA Coach and Biomechanics expert Oliver Morton will introduce you to the GEARS for Golf system. This utilises the most advanced motion analysis system in Europe. From the information gathered we will create a blueprint for the most efficient and effective way for you to swing the golf club. We will then take you through a golf fitness exercise program to develop your movement skills and complement your golf swing.
- A complete golf fitness assessment developed by Golf Fit and the Titleist Performance Institute. This identifies physical strengths and weaknesses and how they relate to your golf game.
- A complete GEARS for Golf biomechanical analysis. This measures how efficient and effective your golf swing is at producing power accurately and consistently. It also allows us to analyse where you are leaking energy and how and where pain could occur during your golf swing.
- A golf fitness report on how your movement assessment relates to your golf game.
- A golf fitness handicap from the Titleist Performance Institute (myTPI). This is a great guide to gauge future improvements.
- A bespoke program designed by your Golf Fit Trainer. The program is based on your assessment data and is individual to you and your golf game. The program will eliminate physical restrictions highlighted in your assessment: it will develop your flexibility; increase your stability, anchor your balance skills and boost the power in your golf swing.
Your Golf Fit Trainer will take you through this program step-by-step and upload it onto your personal calendar on your myTPI account we create for you.
Access this workout at anytime through the myTPI website. Your workout will have video clips demonstrating the exercises. You can even download these clips to your Ipod, Ipad or Iphone to take to the gym or range.
We want to follow your golf fitness journey so, we include a follow up golf fitness assessment: we want to here about your improvements and the discovery moments when something that seemed impossible became possible. We will progress your program where appropriate and help the achievement of one goal become the starting point of another.